Anxiety is the most common negative emotion. Anxiety can work for us in small doses whereby helping you be more aware of emerging problems. In contrast, in high doses, anxiety is debilitating and impairs quality of life, shutting you down, making it hard to focus, be productive or remember.
Therapy can help you:
- Discover new ways to channel your thoughts.
- Distinguish fears from reality.
- Develop effective coping skills.
- Become less anxious and worried.
- Learn to monitor and change negative beliefs and thought patterns.
- Better understand the source of your fears and anxieties and become less afraid of your feelings.
Please complete the form below to the best of your ability and comfort level and I will get back to you at my earliest ability. Please also feel free to pick up the phone and give me a call at 203-268-4943 to discuss your particular situation. I look forward to connecting with you.